By Stephanie Prestage,Pat Perks
Read or Download Adapting and Extending Secondary Mathematics Activities: New Tasks FOr Old PDF
Best curricula books
This quantity brings jointly across the world recognized researchers representing assorted theoretical views on scholars' self-regulation of studying. assorted theories on how scholars turn into self-regulated newbies are in comparison by way of their conceptual origins, clinical shape, examine productiveness, and pedagogical effectiveness.
The relevant assumption of The Textbook as Discourse is that this: interpreted within the circulate of historical past, textbooks grants vital insights into the character and which means of a tradition and the social and political discourses within which it truly is engaged. This e-book is ready the social, political and cultural content material of hassle-free and secondary textbooks in American schooling.
Of curiosity to students either inside and out of doors the U. S. , this quantity stories how curriculum reviews students in Mexico comprehend their field's highbrow background, its current conditions, and the family members between those intersecting domain names with globalization.
The SAGE instruction manual of Curriculum and guide emerges from an idea of curriculum and guide as a various panorama outlined and bounded by means of faculties, tuition forums and their groups, coverage, instructor schooling, and educational examine. each one contributing writer was once requested to comprehensively assessment the study literature of their assigned subject.
- Paulo Freire and the Curriculum (Series in Critical Narrative)
- World Yearbook of Education 2011: Curriculum in Today’s World: Configuring Knowledge, Identities, Work and Politics
- Guiding Curriculum Development: The Need to Return to Local Control
- Researching International Pedagogies: Sustainable Practice for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Inclusive Schooling: National and International Perspectives (Rutgers Invitational Symposium on Education Series)
Extra info for Adapting and Extending Secondary Mathematics Activities: New Tasks FOr Old
Adapting and Extending Secondary Mathematics Activities: New Tasks FOr Old by Stephanie Prestage,Pat Perks